I’m beyond excited about the ISPA Conference next month in Las Vegas! Here’s why:
- Networking. The enthusiastic first timers, the awe inspiring luminaries and the ability to reconnect with old friends, networking has to be one of my biggest reasons for attending ISPA.
- Education. I find that no matter how long I am in the industry and how much I think I know, I can always learn more. This year I am super excited to learn from David Avrin again, retail success tips from my friend Gina Preziosa and of course the special session featuring industry innovators.
- Technology. I am a tech junkie and there is nothing worse than a tech product junkie. (◲ ‿ ◱) I so look forward to seeing and hearing about the newest technologies in spa products and services as well as who boasts the newest technologies for business building and marketing. How about the new personal microdermabrasion system by Trophy Skin launching to the spa market at ISPA?! SO EXCITED!
- Research Material. ISPA offers some of the best spa research material and industry studies in the world. Each year I look forward to hearing about the state of our industry and having access to these materials throughout the year as a member.
- The ISPA Foundation Auction. The auction items already donated are fantastic. Secretly, I want to bid on the Sea Island Resort Package…shhhh, it’s our secret! The auction is so fun, a great way to connect with peers, give back to your association and get awesome deals.
Looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.
P.S. I’d love to meet some new people at ISPA! If it’s your first time attending, you need some advice on a pressing spa business concern or you’d like some more tips on getting the most out of your ISPA conference experience, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.